[Paraview] Filter with Personalized "Properties" tab

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:47:15 EDT 2008

Hello Rafael March,

If you have the ParaView Guide version 3 I've found chapter 18 on Server Manager XML to be a good reference to all of the different tags that are supported.  I haven't even had to write a custom GUI panel since the default gadgets work well enough for most instances.

What kinds of gadgets are you using in your panel?

--Sam Crow