[Paraview] Filter with Personalized "Properties" tab

Rafael March rafaelmarch3 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 14:39:50 EDT 2008

Ok,

thanks a lot, Kenneth ! One problem at a time ! :)

I've managed to add some QT Widgets in the properties tab by extending the pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel. Now, how can I handle events generated by the GUI, in order to change properties of the model displayed in the screen ? I mean, how can I really connect my filter with the ObjectPanel ?

Thanks again !
Rafael March.