[Paraview] 64 bits Windows version

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Sep 19 13:02:56 EDT 2008

Yes, I will try to make a 64 bit Windows binary for next release. Can
you be more specific about the allocation errors. What kind of grid?
What kind of filters are you using? Any other relevant information...
I am trying to figure out whether you are running out of memory
because of fragmentation issues or something else.

-berk