[Paraview] question about points size

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 19 05:01:07 EDT 2008

I wonder how PointSize is implemented in representation->points in ParaView.

Is it achieved with vtkGlyphSource2D/Vertex and setting the glyph size?

It works neatly in PV but I must achieve a similar effect using VTK and
despite setting glyph size I always get a tiny pixel.

When I use vtkGlyphSource2D/Square it works, but then the square glyphs are
not always aligned with the viewing plane.

Any hints are very appreciated.

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computational Physics Group