[Paraview] Relocatable Mac plugins saga continues

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 18 16:44:25 EDT 2008

There was some work going on in the CMake CVS (not committed yet) but
I don't think that it would help you. For some reason your Qt
Libraries don't even have an install_name equal to their installed
path. Can you rebuild the Qt libraries and try again?

---
Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer
www.bluequartz.net