[Paraview] 3D view update issue

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 18 11:23:18 EDT 2008

I also noticed this on my MacBook Pro. So maybe it is video card
related?

My MacBook Pro has an nVidia card.

Ken and Berk. What video hardware are you running that does and does
not work?

Well, the mac mini we know is intel integrated graphics.

---
Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer
www.bluequartz.net