[Paraview] vtkTimeSource

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 18 08:54:10 EDT 2008

There is some information about time support on the Wiki
http://paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Time_Support
and the  April issue of Kitware Source
http://kitware.com/products/apr2007.html

In addition to what is described there, you need to have the following
in the reader XML:

     <DoubleVectorProperty
        name="TimestepValues"
        repeatable="1"
        information_only="1">
        <TimeStepsInformationHelper/>
        <Documentation>
          Available timestep values.
        </Documentation>
     </DoubleVectorProperty>

If you feel like condensing all of this information into one wiki
page, you could add it to the ParaView wiki. We have been working on
cleaning up the ParaView wiki. It is coming together nicely.

-berk