[Paraview] vtkTimeSource

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Sep 17 11:07:29 EDT 2008

It first tells the pipeline what times it can produce data for in its
RequestInformation method. Later on, in its RequestData method, it
figures out what time is requested, and then populates its
vtkImageData outputs. So depending on what time is asked for, it will
produce an output with varying number of cells, origin, and or
attributes.

Insert a time source, turn on moving, and animate and you should see
it bouncing around.

cheers,
Dave