[Paraview] how to simplely built my own code

吴亚刚 whugang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:27:20 EDT 2008

   Hi , everyone, I have some simple questions.

   In order to custom some testing, I want to add my own code in the
paraview source code, and at the same time , I want to keep it portable.

  But problems comes, for example,  I want to include <QPoint>, <QTime> and
so on, the lib files of course.

  To me,  source code was built by cmake  and .Net2005, all was finished
automatically.

  So, here when I include those head files, it could not be compiled.

  Anyone who has the experience, or knows some solutions, please gave some
suggestions.

  Thanks very much.

  Gang

--