[Paraview] Animation. Second view of a field variable. How to format the file.

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Sep 8 14:11:30 EDT 2008

You could save K(t) as field data. Then you can extract the zero'th
entry in the K array (which has just one element) and plot that over
time. A vts file with field data in it looks something like this...

<VTKFile type="StructuredGrid" [snip]
  <StructuredGrid WholeExtent=[snip]>
    <FieldData>
      <DataArray type="Float64" Name="MyField" NumberOfTuples="1" format="ascii"
 RangeMin="26.1" RangeMax="26.1">
        26.1
      </DataArray>
    </FieldData>