[Paraview] Vizz http://vizz.sourceforge.net/

shiva sitamraju shivaenigma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:01:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to VTK and Paraview developers for creating such a
wonderful product. We have been using VTK for our visualization application
with Qt as UI library for volume rendering, isosurfaces, medical imaging
etc.  This year
we wanted to port the application to a distributed architecture :
computation server / (rendering server+client)

So, instead for using the paraview GUI, we used only the paraview PV server
library.
But we found that Paraview's server library isn't very well documented and
pluging-in
our GUI wasn't as trivial as we thought [ Please point me to the
documentation
if we are wrong :)  ] .  We finally came up with  a solution in which we
added proxy
and other classes to assist integration of our application.

We are making this library opensource so that its helpful for other
developers working
with VTK. Please download at:

http://vizz.sourceforge.net/

Thanks