[Paraview] some suggestions

Gang whugang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:06:51 EDT 2008

hi everyone, I am here want some suggestions.

We have successfully compiled Paraview3.2.2, both on Linux and Windows.

Recently, I was doing some work of custom it.

Firstly, we tried to gave a simplified Chinese version of Paraview for most Chinese people who want to use it. And this work went well,

but we met some small trouble.

Some GUI was shown dynamic ,just modify *.ui file was not enough.

And I have do some hard work to solve some labels.

There still some difficult ones.

For example, the Clip interface , the “Clip Type” label, and "Inside Out " checkbox, seem difficult to find the origin place.

could some one gives some tips ?

I got the Paraview Use Guide. But I think that was not enghou to learn well of Paraview.

Some other materials to learn Paraview, to custom my paraview-like system ?

ok, waiting for answers.

Gang

I am here trying to study the code of the best visualization software .

2008-09-05

Gang