[Paraview] ExodusII data

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 3 04:18:27 EDT 2008

Does anyone have a more complex ExodusII dataset than the Can data in
ParaViewData. I'd like to copy some of the features from the GUI panel,
but  could do with some test data that has heirarchies of blocks etc.
I'd like to expose a tree-like structure to allow the user to load only
this/that block etc, I'm guessing the quickest approach will be to clone
an existing reader implementation.

Thanks

JB

--