[Paraview] Strange behaviour with large datasets

Nathanael Inkson Nathanael.Inkson at digitalflowsolutions.com
Tue Sep 2 13:53:41 EDT 2008

Hi Ken,

"The mesh quality filter will be run multiple times on multiblock data
(once per block), but I assume that is not the case for you as volume
rendering is not available on data with more than one block."

I think this sentence sums up my problem: the unstructured grid does
indeed consist of multiblock data.

Ok thanks so much for your help. I will look for a different approach to
what I am trying to do.

Thanks for your time.

Nat.

Best Regards