[Paraview] Paraview corrupted?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 2 10:59:12 EDT 2008

I've never seen that before.  You could try deleting the user settings file.  It is located at

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\ParaView\ParaView3.2.ini

The user settings have a nasty habit of sticking around even after doing a reinstall of ParaView.  I can't think of anything specifically in there that would cause your problems, but it's worth trying.

-Ken