[Paraview] two questions

Gang whugang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:19:05 EDT 2008

         hi everyone, during the practising of paraview, I have two questions.

         one, when using Windows XP as the client, I want to connect the Linux based culster as server.

          I tried it , if I choose to launch the linux server mannuly, then connect to the server throgh paraview GUI on Windows, it worked well.

          But, as we know, paraview could launch the server through command type, no need to launch the server before connecting.

         This time ,  I failed, for the linux rufused it , how to avoid this ?

         It seemed not because of the firewall.

         the other one , I want to show some logos during the launch of pvserver on the server , how to custom the source code, could somome give

         some suggestions ??

          ok, thanks, waiting for the answers.

          Gang
2008-09-01