[Paraview] Newbie question about building vectors

Lucas Fernandez Seivane quevedin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:16:03 EDT 2008

Hi to all, this is my first message

I am kind of newbie to Paraview and VTK. I am trying to build some
vectors from a series of Gaussian Gube files (see the link), but I am
not able. I try to group them and then open a calculator with the
formula
AuCp2.RHO.X.cube*iHat+AuCp2.RHO.Y.cube*jHat+AuCp2.RHO.Z.cube*kHat
but it complains that
ERROR: In ..\..\..\ParaView3\VTK\Graphics\vtkArrayCalculator.cxx, line 305
vtkArrayCalculator (0E9462E0): Invalid array name: AuCp2.RHO.X.cube

Is there any easy wey or should I try to convert the data to a VTK
format with vectors previously?
http://condmat.uniovi.es/~quevedin/AuCp2.RHO.tgz

Thanks to all