[Paraview] Devel CMake does not configure PV on linux

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 20 12:01:51 EDT 2008

Line 506 says:      FILE(GLOB QT_LIB_LIST RELATIVE ${QT_LIB_DIR_tmp}
"${QT_${qtlib}_LIBRARY_RELEASE}*")

What is QT_LIB_DIR_tmp on your machine?
MESSAGE(STATUS "QT_LIB_DIR_tmp='${QT_LIB_DIR_tmp}'")

I'm betting it's empty based on your problem. (And not for anybody else...)

So: why is it empty for you, but not for most?