[Paraview] [UI] Minor suggestion...

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 8 17:33:12 EDT 2008

Renato,

That is a good point.  However, the reason for the current wording is that
the "ordered compositing" feature is never something that is always on.  It
turns itself on when transparent objects are being rendered.  The option
gives you the ability to disable the feature so that it never works, but
there is no way to always have ordered compositing on.

I fear flipping the option and naming it something like "ordered
compositing" would incorrectly suggest that you would be turning on ordered
compositing for all rendering.  What if the behavior stays the same but make
the name sound like a more positive action like "suppress ordered
compositing"?

-Ken