[Paraview] Forcing a Qt version

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 7 10:47:30 EDT 2008

Renato
    Assuming you really meant Qt 4.3.4 and NOT Qt 3.3.4 here is what
you need to do.

Remove everything from your build directory so we can start clean.
Go to "My Computer" and add/check/set the QTDIR (Capitalization
counts) to your Qt 4 installation.
Launch CMakeSetup or CMake-GUI.exe and configure ParaView. You should
at most get a warning about the version of Qt your are using and the
"required" version.

Everything _should_ work.

Now, if you are really trying to use Qt 3 instead of Qt 4 then that is
not supported. YOu need at least Qt 4.3 to build ParaView.

Mike Jackson