[Paraview] Decent video card for ParaView on AMD Phenom board?

Kārlis Repsons repsons at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 12:18:21 EDT 2008

Hello in list!
Building a new workstation I got confused about video card.
What would be a decent video card for Phenom or Intel quad board, that is used
for hydrodynamics, deformation and free surface visualization? I didn't
provide much of information, but there should be some sane choices for
Phenom's computing power (that is - results it can produce for visualization
in reasonable amount of time). And yes, supported by ParaView as much as
possible / necessary.
Your answer appreciated...

--
Kārlis Repsons