[Paraview] How to slice a 3D vector field?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sun Nov 16 17:46:27 EST 2008

Ok so I think I have succeeded with the following pipeline: bluntfin.vts -> Slice -> SurfaceVectors -> Glyph
which shows vectors colinear to the plane.
Now I have a problem with placing the seed points since my place has an arbitrary orientation so it is not easy to determine the line extrema coordinates to obtain a line contained in the plane. Is it a simple way to cope with this issue?