[Paraview] [Xdmf] ParaView/Xdmf bad memory usage

Jerry Clarke clarke at arl.army.mil
Mon Nov 10 17:13:08 EST 2008

Renato,

I believe I have found and fixed the problem.
Under certain conditions, only the first spatial collection
was being marked as being parallel so when you try to
access the second timestep, all nodes were trying to read
all the data ... and that's bad!!

I checked in a fix but am still testing. Check out the
new vtkXdmfReader.cxx and see if it works for you. I'll
try several other cases.

Jerry Clarke