[Paraview] exception handler

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Fri May 30 11:03:05 EDT 2008

Do you get that error because you're trying to load the server plugin on the
client side when ParaView is in client/server mode?

http://www.caf.dk/cafonly/gnu/gdb/gdb_31.html
Says you can set a breakpoint at __raise_exception to have gdb break before
letting the catch in QEventLoop::exec handle it.

Clint