[Paraview] exception handler

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu May 29 12:43:47 EDT 2008

I have seen this before when I included a piece of code that actually
throw exceptions. It is tough to debug unfortunately since you don't
get the stack trace that points to the right place. If you have any
idea about the whereabouts of this issue, you could add an exception
handler to pinpoint the problem better.

-berk