[Paraview] how to output data from my C scripts to paraview format

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Mon May 5 00:58:12 EDT 2008

As long as you have uniform grid size, it is always efficient to write a vti
file. For your problem just modify

bytes[i]=(nx*ny)*sizeof(float);

bytes[i]=(nx*ny*nz)*sizeof(float);
in segment

nvar=1; /* Plot only one variable set */
off[0]=0;
for (i=0; i<nvar; i++){
 bytes[i]=(nx*ny)*sizeof(float);
 if(i<nvar-1)off[i+1]=off[i]+sizeof(int)+bytes[i];
 bytes[i]=bytes[i]+sizeof(int);
}

Cheers,
Hom Nath