[Paraview] Fedora mpi packaging

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jun 26 15:23:23 EDT 2008

Although it would make sense to separate the two, it would probably
require duplication of some files. The client would have paraview and
pvpython, the server pvbatch, pvserver, pvdataserver, pvrenderserver.
However, pvpython and pvbatch both depend on some .py files. To do it
really right, you would have to do something like:

* ParaView python core - all .py files (this package is useless by itself)
* ParaView client (paraview and pvpython) depends on python, Qt and
ParaView python core
* ParaView server (pvbatch, pvserver, pvdataserver, pvrenderserver)
depends on python, mpi and ParaView python core

I may be missing some dependencies here...

-berk