[Paraview] Performance measuring

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jun 25 13:17:56 EDT 2008

Yes. It is possible (although not trivial). Try this:

sm = servermanager
ti = sm.vtkPVTimerInformation()
pm = sm.vtkProcessModule.GetProcessModule()
pm.GatherInformation(sm.ActiveConnection.ID, 1, ti,
pm.GetProcessModuleIDAsInt())
ti.GetNumberOfLogs()
ti.GetLog(0)

For more information, look at the doxygen pages of
vtkPVTimerInformation and vtkProcessModule.

-berk