[Paraview] reloading case files

Simone Deparis simone.deparis at epfl.ch
Wed Jun 25 12:57:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running a simulation and use ensight format for my output. I have
several case files to load.
I have many time steps. Since I want to prepare my postprocessing, I
prepare paraview, although the simulation is not yet over.

When the simulation will be over, I would like to reset the time array
of all the loaded case files without loosing my paraview workflow.

Is this possible? I am running paraview 3.3.0

Thank you very much
best regards
Simone

eg:
case file today:
FORMAT
type: ensight
GEOMETRY
model: 1 fixedPtSolid.000.geo
VARIABLE
vector per node: 1 s-displacement s-displacement.***.000.vct
vector per node: 1 s-velocity s-velocity.***.000.vct
TIME
time set: 1
number of steps: 6
filename start number: 0
filename increment: 1
time values:
0.001 0.002 0.003 0.004 0.005 0.006

case file tomorrow:
FORMAT
type: ensight
GEOMETRY
model: 1 fixedPtSolid.000.geo
VARIABLE
vector per node: 1 s-displacement s-displacement.***.000.vct
vector per node: 1 s-velocity s-velocity.***.000.vct
TIME
time set: 1
number of steps: 12
filename start number: 0