[Paraview] Animation script from files

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Jun 25 10:42:16 EDT 2008

Jaco,

That would be easy to do using pvbatch and a batch script. The book and Wiki contain notes on such scripts which are written in Python. It can be tricky at first to create the visualizations but its quite powerful.

I don't know whether pvbatch comes with the binary download. It is created  by default when you compile from source.

Hey PV gurus: is there a "repository" of batch scripts somewhere? I have a few I could contribute.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center