[Paraview] Client-Server Fails on Altix

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:35:29 EDT 2008

The client is 32-bit and the server is 64-bit, with VTK_USE_64BIT_ID off and on, respectively.

However ... I've had no problem using this same client system and pvserver on another 64-bit system with VTK_USE_64BIT_ID on.

The client and server that work together run CentOS. The other server with the new problem runs SUSE. All use PV CVS but downloaded at slightly different times.

Suggestions welcome!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center