[Paraview] Resize Issues with OS X [CVS]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:56:11 EDT 2008

I am trying to track down a bug that occurs when you select the
"green" maximize button on OS X. The window correctly resizes but the
render view does not seem to fully update itself. The render view
looks to have resized itself but there is a large white area where
the new larger render area should be. As a test I compiled the VTK
examples and ran the GUISupport/Qt/Events test program and that does
NOT show this issue. I was rummaging around in the QVTKWidget but
everything seems to be executing correctly.
    Might someone "in-the-know" point me to some other locations that
would be causing this issue?

   From my simple experiment above it would seem that the problem
lies with ParaView is using the QVTKWidget and not the QVTKWidget
itself. Maybe an event is getting swallowed somewhere? It just seems
that ParaView needs to issue one last "update" to the render view.

Thanks for any help.

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com