[Paraview] Only One Color Scale Feature/Bug

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 23 12:37:17 EDT 2008

It is a feature that all scalar fields with the same name have the same color map and scale.  This is to prevent confusion with renderings in different views or from data at different pipeline changes.

You can have different color maps and scales for variables with different names.  A simple (but not particularly efficient) way of changing a variables name is to run the data through the calculator filter.

-Ken