[Paraview] camera values range 2

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 23 10:34:54 EDT 2008

Oh.  You're talking about the widgets in the camera position dialog.  I didn't realize that it was still using those stupid spin boxes.  I just checked a change into cvs that changed them to use line edits so that you could enter data at any precision.  The disadvantage of the change that it is harder to read the values after the camera is moved with the mouse.

-Ken