[Paraview] cmake && Qt

Gang whugang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:43:27 EDT 2008

      Hi,everyone,few day ago,when buliding Paraview3.2.3 with cmake2.6 ,

      I questioned about the Qt-Not-found problem.

      At the same time, thers is some error tips about cmake

      error code is :

      System is unknown to cmake,create:
      please send you config file to cmake at ........ so it can be added to cmake.

      fourtunatelly, then I used the cmake2.4,the Qt could be found ,but the above cmake problem was still there. what can i do ,where was the config file?

2008-06-21

Gang