[Paraview] Installation

Julian Cummings cummings at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 20 20:19:15 EDT 2008

It is very straightforward to install the qt and cmake packages if you have
administrative privileges (i.e., "sudo").  You can use either the "apt-get"
command or the GUI-based tool "synaptic".  The key packages you will want to
install are "qt4-dev-tools" and "cmake".  There are some other packages you
may wish to install, such as python, and you can search for these and
install them easily with the synaptic package manager GUI.

Hope this helps,
Julian C.

Dr. Julian C. Cummings
Staff Scientist, CACR/Caltech