[Paraview] Selection Inspector Floating Window

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:45:17 EDT 2008

On Jun 20, 2008, at 12:50 PM, clinton at elemtech.com wrote:

> On Friday 20 June 2008 10:10:41 am Mike Jackson wrote:
>> Great.. Where does it get read back out so I can sanity check the
>> values?
>>
>>   I am looking in pqSettings.cxx but nothing is really jumping out at
>> me. I do see in the file a large byte array of values though which is
>> where I am assuming the data is kept.
>
> To possibly save your time, the bug has already been reported to
> Trolltech.
> http://trolltech.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?
> method=entry&id=211712
> The proper fix for this would go into Qt, not ParaView.
> I just added my vote to help it get fixed quicker.
>
> Clint

Bug 0007223 submitted and Fixed. Tested on OS X 10.4.11.

Looking at the Qt tracker I am not real confident that will not come
back and say that is an issue for the client app to deal with.

Anyways, until they have a fix, mine seems to work and I learned a
bit in the process.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer