[Paraview] paraview3.3.0: Glyph filter ignores ScaleFactor in ascript?

Sylvester Gerardson sylvester.gerardson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:59:16 EDT 2008

Concerning scalar bars:
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2008-January/006766.html

The opacity is a property of the representation, I expect. (repGlyph01 is
the example below)

Not only is the public documentation sparse on this subject, but the new
ParaView Guide as well. I am really disappointed in it, as contains hardly
any more information (if any at all) on python scripting than in the
Servermanager2.pdf file available in the Wiki.

Sylvester