[Paraview] BUG: Edit>Settings>Render View>Camera Options

Bassem Girgis brgirgis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:02:00 EDT 2008

I'm trying to set the right button for the pan function. Actually I
tried to change all buttons combinations to have the pan function, but
it is not working except for the middle button which I miss on my laptop.

I was using 3.2.1 and installed 3.2.2 after the last email from Utkarsh,
but also didn't work for me.

Regards,