[Paraview] streamline tracer does not work on cut filter results

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 17 10:14:58 EDT 2008

Thanks for a hint, but no, applying SurfaceVectors prior to StreamTracer
does not help. I made sure the line is in plane. I manage to get a few
very short bits of streamlines but they die out quick. So indeed sounds
like in-plane accuracy. I checked the range of my velocity and after
SurfaceVectors the range in the plance normal direction is NOT zero. I
used the Calculator to put it explicitly to zero, but it did not help
either. BTW. I can correctly display velocity as glyphs on the cut.
Anything else I can do to make sure it is not a bug?

-- Dominik