[Paraview] Cannot Build on Altix

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Jun 16 12:01:47 EDT 2008

Hi Clint,

Are you saying that I should manually set the variables you listed? I've never had to do that before.

Are you saying that the files to which these programs point are missing? They are not. I compared the Qt directory on the system where the failure occurs to the same directory on another system, and it seems that everything is there. In particular I verified that the files to which your variables point on the working installation are present on the system that is failing.

By the way, the failures occur using Qt 4.4.0 and cmake 2.6.0.

Kent

clinton at elemtech.com wrote:
> They are variables in your CMakeCache.txt file with the QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE
> variable.
>
> Clint
>
> On Friday 13 June 2008 3:34:18 pm Kent Eschenberg wrote:
>> Clint,
>>
>> Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "incorrectly installed". After running
>> "make" in the Qt directory I ran "make install" and the installation
>> directory looks like that on the 4 other Linux systems where I use the CVS
>> version of ParaView.
>>
>> I am not sure what you mean by "these variables". Are those environment
>> variables? If so they are not defined on any system where I've installed Qt
>> and ParaView, and were obviously not needed.
>>
>> Kent
>>
>> clinton at elemtech.com wrote:
>>> FindQt4.cmake will set the qmake to NOTFOUND if any of these variables
>>> are empty
>>> QT_LIBRARY_DIR
>>> QT_INCLUDE_DIR
>>> QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE