[Paraview] dataset questions

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:28:00 EDT 2008

I created a vtu file which has 2 pieces for each region.  One consists
of lines connecting the points.  One consists of triangles connecting
the points.  Having the triangle data superimposed on the lines data
results in the lines data being displayed incorrectly.

Is there a way to ensure that the triangle based structure and lines
based structure do not interfere with each other?

Regards,

Juan