[Paraview] Using the accept button from a pqObjectPanel

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 12 15:11:06 EDT 2008

This is generally not recommended. An object panel cannot cause an
"Apply" or a "Reset" since the user could have un-applied changes to
other panels as well.

If absolutely needed, to push changes made in the panel alone, that can
call "apply()" on itself. The apply button's modified state should
update correctly depending on whether any other panels are modified (I
think).

What is your use-case? Why does the panel need to cause an Apply?

Utkarsh