[Paraview] Selection, Point Labels and Time Varying Data [CVS]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:03:47 EDT 2008

I am finding the new "Rubber-band" mode of point selection extremely
useful for our analysis. The problem I am having is that our data is
time varying. What happens is that I make a selection of points, then
use the "Selection Inspector" to show the Point IDs and finally click
the "Forward" button to step forward in time. The problem is the
annotations above the points does not move with the data. Basically
the annotations are only valid for that time step. Is this a
"feature" or a bug?

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com