[Paraview] Information Panel Question

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 10 15:59:05 EDT 2008

I don't know of any "built-in" way to add a name to blocks in composite data
sets, but if I were to implement it, I would put the name in the
vtkInformation object that is contained in each node in the composite data
set and all of the data set leaves.

Berk, do you want to add anything to that.  You have been thinking more
about what "metadata" should be stored and where to store it.

-Ken