[Paraview] Coordinates and normal vectors

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:49:39 EDT 2008

The points appear to still be selected, and still show up in the
selection inspector, but the labels stay where they were and are not
updated to the current point positions on the screen or currently
appropriate label values. You then have to change something about the
properties in the selection inspector pane to get labels to update.

-Eric