[Paraview] opengl extension manager issue

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jun 10 11:56:55 EDT 2008

There is a test for this symbol in VTK/Rendering/CMakeLists.txt and it seems that it is defined by PV if not found in GL/glx.h. A comment says that the GL include files are sometimes different.

Is it possible that different versions of glx.h were used between running cmake and running make?

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center