[Paraview] problem with Multi-Scale View

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Jun 7 14:50:15 EDT 2008

We have a feature request to change the behavior tranforms. In the
next version of ParaView, filters will "inherit" the settings of their
input, including the transform. This should address most of your
problem. I am not sure how to address the glyph scaling issue. The
right solution is to add support for transforms to datasets and have
all filters work properly with it. This is major change so it is
unlikely to happen any time soon. Why do you not want to use the
transform filter?

You can use the the cube axes to show the axes. It is turned on from
the display page. It is very configurable so make sure to check all
the settings.

-berk