[Paraview] questions

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:59:18 EDT 2008

I'd be interested in what is referred to as the legacy file format and
has the header:
# vtk DataFile Version 3.1

Since QT has native unicode support, I'd be interested in seeing how
hard it would be to allow utf-8 scalar names.  I would consider either
writing vtk files in utf-8 or in escape sequences (e.g. \u03c8).

I'd be happy to provide a patch or a plugin enabling such a capability.

Regards,

Juan