[Paraview] registry file?

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Jun 4 12:20:24 EDT 2008

I could chime in but it looks like everyone covered the issues :)

As for the Windows registry limitation, we could try to limit what we store in
the registry and still store some things in %APPDATA% such as server
configurations.

And there's also the servers configuration file, which doesn't get saved in
the same file as the settings, but is in the same location.  Changing how the
settings are saved will separate those files.
In any case, an import/export functionality on the server configuration dialog
would be a nice thing to have.

Clint